Linggo, Agosto 21, 2011

Week 1: The First Half In My New Course

The first half in my new course was amazing. I already got lots of friends. I thought at first, my first semester will be a lonely one but i was proven wrong because i made new friends already. My new classmates was nice so its easy for me to get a long with them really fast. All the professors in all the class that i attended was nice. Some of them are already familiar to me because i've been their student for the past year.

But its also hard for me to leave my first ever friends in my old department since i attended here in Lyceum. I remembered all our barkada trips like it was yesterday. The day we went to Los Banos for an overnight swimming then another swimming at Tall View in Talisay Batangas. That event was very memorable to me because we have a very good time. We share laughs at each other and sometimes secrets.

I hope the other half of this school year would also be a memorable one also. Like i have on my first year at Lyceum.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento