Lunes, Setyembre 5, 2011

Week 3: Time For FUN!!!



At last, the time has come to put ourselves into rest at least until the long weekend vacation ends. This is the time to sleep, watch tv, play computer, and etc. and not worrying about doing a lot of assignments. Too bad for this long weekend instead of sunny day all day long it brought us long rainy day because of tropical storm Mina. But maybe a little good for me because i'm not that outgoing person. I love just staying here in our house facing my laptop all day long. I never got bored doing it everyday but i do have lots of friends because in school i'm a little active person.

What an incredible stroke of luck for us students that 2 holidays occurs in a row this year. I hope it happens again. I know a lot of students enjoyed spending their long weekend as well me too. This a great opportunities for us to bond with our friends and family and share giggles with each other. For kids, this the time to bond with your ate and kuya.

Of course with all this excitement let us not forget to study hard so that we can achieve our goals in life. And a have better future for our family in the near future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento