Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

Missing the Grafitti Party



Since i've missed the Graffiti Party, i've heard a lot of things about what happen at the party. There's a  famous bands played at the party. The band name is Parokya ni Edgar for short PNE. Too bad for me because that band is one of my favorite band. I know them because of their song "Para Sa'yo" and "Alumni Homecoming" this two are my favorites when it comes to pinoy local bands. I remember hearing their song when i'm still in highschool specifically 1st year high. I always here their song in the computer cafe i used to play when i've got free time.

I also remember listening to their song on the radio before i go to sleep. Even when i'm playing game consoles, i always wear a headset so i can enjoy myself while playing games. Yes, at my young age i was so addicted to their songs. For the other performer last Grafitti Party naming Moonstar88, just know them because of their song "Panalangin". The song is also my sister favorite when she is in grade school.

The Grafitti Party according to my friends and classmates was a big success and a loud and enjoyable time of their life. I hope i attended the party but too bad for me because i'm far from school. And if i attended the party i might go home late because few buses only travels at night.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento