Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Why did I decide to stay at Lyceum of the Philippines University - Laguna?

I decided to stay because i know LPU will help me focus more on the course i've chosen since the campus itself is more focus in modern technology. I also admire the green environment of the campus which help us students breath with confidence not to worry about any bad air in the atmosphere around the school premisses. The services in every office is very good. A lot of students studying at LPU are very friendly and i'm positively sure within a week you'll make new friends. I'm satisfy also the way each professor molds every students mind to help them be a better person in the near future. I think that's all i can say about my current school and i'm proud to be a LYCEAN STUDENT @ LPU...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento